Welcome! BestFundraisers.org is one of the site of The Fundraising Network, a.k.a. "TFN", a network of web sites designed solely for the purpose of helping you find the perfect fundraiser for your group!
We have assembled some of the best tips, tricks, and ideas from the best fundraising minds to help you. Browse the categories on the left to find information about companies who may be able to help you. You can also read articles filled with fundraising tips for fundraisers and fundraising ideas that will help you raise the most money while having the most fun you can have doing a fundraiser.
Start with the categories listed down the left. Some of our categories have so much information that we had to set up a separate site for them. Therefore, if you click on certain fundraisers (on the left), it will take you to another site. Here is a quick list.
Candles: goes to candle-fundraising.org
Discounts: goes to discountcardfundraising.org
Food: goes to foodfundraisers.com
Sports: goes to sportsfundraising.org
Though you don't see candy fundraisers on the left, we have them. You will find them at candyfundraising.org
If you don't find what you need there, check the articles at thefundraiserdirectory.com. Topics include (but are not limited to) how to determine the best fundraiser for your group, how to maximize the money you raise and even tips for specific fundraisers such as getting the best results from a car wash!
1. Events take volunteers. Usually a lot of them! Carefully consider how much manpower it will take to pull off the event you are considering.
2. The chair for the event should not do all the work. If applicable, set up committees for each aspect of the event. (i.e. publicity, decorations, food, etc.)
3. Keep the costs of the event low! This is a major factor in any fundraising campaign. Your costs should be 25% or less of the gross receipts from the event. Try to get as much donated as possible! If your costs are zero, ALL the money goes toward the cause.
4. Don?t fall for the idea of ?Build it and they will come.? It may have worked in the movie Field of Dreams, but does not work in real life! People need a compelling reason to come to the event besides the opportunity to give to your charity.
5. Remember that advertising such as TV, billboards and signs are important, but do not guarantee people will come to the event. ...
Top 10 Tips For Fundraising Success
Want to make more sales and have a more successful fundraiser? Check out these 10 tips!
Get Your Fundraiser Noticed
The popular saying "if you build it they will come" may be wishful thinking so don't assume that everyone will find out about your fundraiser. Make sure you get the word out ahead of time and make it as visible as possible. Here are four ideas to get you started.
How to Reach Your Fundraising Financial Goals
These simple tips will help you to maximize your profits.